Your face shape plays an important role in creating the perfect
look, because makeup looks different for different face shapes based on
features. account for different face shapes. For this reason, what looks good on some
celebrities doesn’t look so impressive to us. Therefore, the first and most important step in deciding your makeup is knowing your face shape.
Eyeliner, blush, highlighter and bronzer
subtly applied to the right areas of the face will accentuate your best features. Chapter
Do You Have A Heart Shaped Face? A thick eyeliner will cover your angular face
. Want to define your square face?
A look at your jaw, your ears and your cheekbones
will solve this problem.
Read on to learn more about your face shape and how to use the right
techniques for square, oval, heart, oval and
round face shapes!
Oval Face Makeup
The most common face shape is the “oggy” face. Myself,
I have this form, so I’ll cut to the chase! Well,
Jessica Alba also has an oval face,
as you can see in the picture!
The first objective is to make the face appear more elongated
, by minimizing the oval effect of the face. For that,
we need to focus on our simple functionality (if any).
Most people have an oval face without a pointed nose. So after applying the foundation what you can do is take
a bronze and apply it between your thumb and ring finger
then spread up and down to the nose (I mean the
sides). This way your nose will get the shadow effect on the sides of the
while the top will stay in the foundation and look prettier with the raised
This is the makeup trick that every makeup artist will use
to draw an oval face.
1. Next are the eyebrows, very arched eyebrows can make
look more oval. So follow the natural shape of the brow bone by pinching like this.
When applying makeup to the eyes or lips, the
focuses on either feature, the eye or lip
keeps the other simple.
4. Use blush to lengthen the face. Lift the cheeks and use the blush on the
contour, not on the cheekbones. It’s a very good technique that
makes your face look firm and
I can count on that. One more thing,
You can also use a little blush on the sides of the chin
, not the absolute front. It reinforces this effect
2. Makeup for a rectangular face
Who better than Milla Jovovich (star of Resident Evil) refers to
for this face shape?
Mainly because the new
movie is coming out.
Well I don’t have that face shape but my friend yes I’ve seen
what she does, well she’s also a googler and learns tricks
This is beta version, I think you will like it.
If your face is oblong or oblong, then your primary motivation is to flaunt your face as an oval.
Makes brows slightly arched 11 bones higher than normal brows.
It will make your face look more oval and round.
1. Use a pink (light) shade on the flushed cheeks (this will give it a plump look) and
a darker pink shade on the apples.
2. Use a double eyelash curler (
before and after mascara) to make your lashes look bigger and more glamorous, or you can even try using darker false eyelashes.
Try to keep your lips minimal and pink, they look more beautiful and fuller, which makes your face look fuller.
4. Reduce the sharp edges of the face (eg the edge of the jawline, if your nose is really pointed, follow
Alternate Technique Guide point 6, with a bronzer broom.
5. Come towards the nose, as an oval face You follow the silhouette, here you have to follow the
upper shadow technique.
Do not use shadow on the sides of the nose, cover with foundation
. Sweep the top of the bridge of the nose with bronzer.
3. Makeup for a heart-shaped face
When it comes to a heart-shaped face, it’s best to refer to
Reese Witherspoon’s face. Here are some makeup tips for this face shape.
has a tapered chin and a wide forehead, like most heart-shaped
faces, the first emphasis is on the width of the
away from the forehead. You can highlight certain features and tone down other features of the
to perfectly balance this face shape.
1. Use bronzer or foundation (darker than skin tone) along sides of temples and
lower chin. Use
powder for illumination and the top of the nose.
Shade the nose with
Bronzer and add color to the cheeks to accentuate the
high cheekbones typical of this face shape.
2. Plump up your lips, not your eyes. Focus on the lips, not the tapered jawline, with plumping lip balm or
Gloss lip gloss and intense lip color.
Don’t make the eyes too smoky, even if you want a smoky effect for a night out, use a lighter shade.
4. Line the cheekbones with bronzer, tracing the hollows of the cheeks.
5. Use a dab of blush to add color
to the apples of your cheeks
Diamond Shape Face Makeup The biggest problem with different face shapes is that
looks very messy, which makes it hard to make
to the center of the face by highlighting the center of the face with makeup. A lighter liquid foundation or
powder will help you achieve this look easily.
1. Apply to the forehead, the bridge of the nose and between the chins to draw the attention of
to the middle of the face.
2. Use bronzer or a slightly darker foundation to outline the
points of the forehead, the tip of the chin and the bottom of the cheekbones, reducing the width and making the
face look more even.
5. Pear-shaped face
The pear-shaped face is characterized by a fuller chin and a narrower forehead.
Focuses on creating an illusion of slimmer cheekbones or jawline, giving your face a symmetrical and balanced
We love that Ellie Kemper likes to make her pear-shaped face look as natural as possible
. If available, she goes for a bold cat eye. She prefers to stay
away from collagen or lip plumpers – we have no complaints about that.
Kelly Osbourne is known for taking risks, and her signature style, the
, is nothing short of electric. She was never shy about experimenting with vibrant
shades, which worked wonders for her pear-shaped face.
Here are some tips to get you started on a pear-shaped face
1. Lighten the eyes and cheekbones to bring out your facial structure.
2. Highlight the eyes, draw the attention of the lips to the lower facial structures and draw the attention of the jaw,
3. Apply a blush that matches your skin tone on the cheeks, concentrating on the cheekbones and forehead.
4. Use a highlighter to draw attention to the bridge of your nose, temples and chin. Mark
under the brow bone and cheekbones to elongate the face.
5. Apply bronzer to your jawline to make it look slimmer. By following these makeup tips,
can make your face look slimmer and more balanced.
6. Round face makeup
A round face has naturally youthful features.
so soft and so feminine is pleasant to the touch. Alternatively, you can also opt for a look that gives your face
angles, just like the overall bronzer look.
Drew Barrymore is a prime example of a celebrity with a round
face. In case you haven’t noticed, the actress focuses her makeup on
, a single feature that keeps her looking fresh all the time.
Jennifer Lawrence is another celebrity with a round face.
Her eye makeup quickly grabs our
attention while keeping the rest of her makeup
Here are some makeup tips for round faces:
1. Highlight the center of the forehead, cheekbones, bridge of the nose, under the brow bone, chin and
1. Outline the temples of the forehead, under the jawline and under the cheekbones to form the shape of figure 3 in
2. Sweep blush along the high point
of the cheek and all over the cheek.
Following these steps correctly can break the roundness of
and make your cheekbones appear higher.
7. Square Face Makeup
When applying makeup, soften sharp edges and corners.
for a feminine, soft, refined and radiant finish.
Think pastels, pinks and pink nudes, flowing lashes and soft blush.
Come to think of it, you rarely see Olivia Wilde wearing
coats of volumizing mascara. The actress usually skips it, letting
eyelash extensions do the talking. Oh, and she doesn’t actually use a makeup brush, she uses her fingers instead.
We 100% approve of Margot Robbie’s well-prepared makeup look. Whether it’s the perfect
pink blush, a well-done cat eye or the prettiest nude lip, she’s got it right.
Here are some makeup tips for a square face:
Since your face shape has a wider forehead and jawline, contouring can soften your angular features. Start with
on the forehead and chin. Contours the sides of the forehead and under the cheekbones to make your
jawline appear smaller.
A good trick is to use a fluffy brush to outline the jawline.
1. The next step is to apply blush and bronzer. Lightly sweep the brush across the cheeks,
towards the cheekbones. And use bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks.
2. Then use highlighter
to create a very subtle C-shape on your cheekbones and forehead. Blend well for a natural finish.
3. Choose a softer shade of eyeshadow like shimmery pink, peach or smoky brown.
Avoid bright, bright or crazy
colors like turquoise or yellow.
4. Shape your eyebrows and wear a cat eye to shift the focus from your jawline to your eyes.
What is your face shape?
How to know your own face shape?
Here are simple steps you can try
1. Take a tape measure and stand in front of a mirror. Take the following
measurements in inches or centimeters.
2. Forehead – Pull the tape measure from one side of the forehead to the other side of the arch.
Pay attention to this number.
3. Cheekbones – Use a tape measure from the highest point of the
upper cheek to the outer corner of the eye.
4. Jawbone- Place the tape measure over the widest part of your face.
5. Face Length – Measure from hairline to chin. The
records these measurements. Figure out which is taller or more prominent and use the guide below to figure out
your face shape.